The laws have little to do with any individual and definitely nothing to do with Eddie Murphy. Murphy's law is a term used to describe something along the lines of "if anything can go wrong, it will."
Classical Murphy's laws:
- If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something
- Law of Probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of Variation: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time)
- Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
- The cellphone will start to ring the moment you enter the bathroom.
- If you are expecting an important call, your cellphone will ring and when you say "hello" vodafone's callertunes will start playing.
- Any cool computer game will need more memory than you have.
- Your hard-disk will crash the moment you finish your project.